Brief Description of Cover
- If covered for comprehensive, includes accidental damage, theft and fire to the motor vehicle
- Cover can be restricted to fire & theft claims from third parties for damage to property or injury
- The minimum cover is third party only which provides compensation for that party claims but excludes any damage to your motor vehicle.
- A schedule of motor vehicles, values and type of cover required
- Values of motor vehicles attach copies of the registration cards
- You must insure the full market value, otherwise claims will not be paid in full.
- Duty exemptions should be disregarded and sums insured must be the full market value, including the duties chargeable.
- Ensure to disclose the full use of the motor vehicle.